Registrations to the XXXVI FMSI National Congress are now open. The Congress will be held in Rome, at the Congress Centre of the “Rome Cavalieri” Hotel, from 27th to 29th March 2019.
Registration gives the right to access to all scientific sessions and the exhibition area, and includes:
- Congress bag and all the Congress material;
- Welcome cocktail at the end of the Opening Ceremony
- Coffee break
- ECM and UEMS credits, in compliance with the applicable legislation
- 30 FMSI Credits
The Registration Fee is free for the FMSI Members who have paid the Membership fee for the year 2019 and who registered to the Congress before 31st December. After that term, the FMSI Members with regular membership will be able to register to the Congress upon the payment of the reduced fee.
A reduced fee is offered to Graduates from Medical School, Residents in all Medical Fields, Physiotherapists, Sports Massage Therapists, Sports Scientists and Psychologists non FMSI Members.
From 1/01/2019 to 28/02/2019
and on site
Graduates from Medical School, Residents in all Medical Fields (1)
Physiotherapists, Sports Massage Therapists, Sports Scientists non-Members and Psychologists (2)
1) A reduced fee is offered to Graduates from Medical School, Residents in all Medical Fields, non FMSI Members. Certificate to be shown.
2) The Registration Fee is free for Physiotherapists, Sports Massage Therapists, Sports Scientists and Psychologists, who have paid the FMSI Membership fee of €50,00 and who registered to the Congress before December 31, 2018. Otherwise, to access to the reduced fee it will be necessary to present a copy of the qualification along with the registration form.
For immediate registration, register online at www.fmsi.it > FMSI National Congress and click on “online registration”. An online receipt and confirmation will be generated upon completion of your online registration.