The XXXVI National Congress of Sports Medicine welcomes the submission of original contributions in the area of Sports Medicine as oral communications or posters.
Each scientific contribution requires an abstract, to be submitted exclusively online on the official Congress website before 15th December 2018, which is the only deadline considering that the Congress will be accreditated in compliance with the applied rules.
The abstracts must be written in Italian and English and should refer to the following subjects:
• Nutrition and Integration in Motor and Sports Activities
• Socioeconomic and Translational aspects in Sports Medicine
• Preventive and Adjusted Motor Activities: the Role of Sports Medicine
• Sports Cardiology: Heart and Sports for every age
• Professional Knowledge and Responsibility of the Sports Medicine Specialist
• Endocrinology in Motor and Sports Activities
• Epigenetics in Motor and Sports Activities
• Sports Medicine and Female Athletes
• Sports Medicine and Motor and Sports Activities in extreme environments
• Orthopedics and Traumatology in Motor and Sports Activities
• Pulmonology in Sports Medicine
• Prevention of Non-communicable Diseases by Motor Activities
• Central Nervous System and Motor Activities
• Prophylactic Vaccination in Sports Medicine
• Functional Assessment and Exercise Prescription
Please note that the contributions sent after the deadline, or sent by email and mail, or typewritten document not compliant with the editorial standards, regardless of their content, will not be accepted.
All abstracts will be reviewed by the designated Scientific Committee, which will make recommendations as to the type of the presentation (oral communication or poster). The Committee will also select and reward the best oral communication and the best poster presented by young authors (35 years old or less).
The Organizing Secretariat will notify the acceptance or rejection, along with the details and schedule of the presentation, to the corresponding author by email to the address specified on the online registration form.
Submission Details (compliant with the applied rules regarding the accreditation of the event - CME and AIFA)
◉ For each accepted abstract, the registration fee of at least one of the Authors will be required
◉ Each registered participant may be author or co-author of more scientific contributions, but only one of these can be presented in the preferred session
◉ In case one of the authors is also a speaker/moderator of the Congress, the registration fee of at least one of the co-authors will be required
◉ Those who want to submit their contribution will have to fill all the requested information on the online form, regarding all the Authors that partecipated to the work:
- Academic title
- Full name
◉ If selected from the FMSI Committee, the Authors' information, along with the title of the relative scientific contribution, will be published on the Final Program for the purpose of the Congress accreditation
◉ Please note that, in compliance with the applied rules regarding the accreditation of the event, even if one of the Authors decides to withdraw the oral communication and/or poster before or during the Congress, the publication of the contribution on the Final Program will remain unchanged.